E-COMMERCE AND INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES LAW
In compliance with what is established in the art. 10 of the Law of E-Commerce and Information Society Services (L.S.S.I.) the following information is disclodes:
That the domain www.macaioeurope.com from here on website is registered by I MAS D ELECTROACUSTICA, S.L. solcial address Pg. de Trabe Parcelas 18-20 y 36-38 , 15350 – Cedeira (A Coruña); society registered in the “Registro Mercantil de Valencia Tomo 9637, Folio 121 , Hoja V-154204 , inscripción primera, with FIC ESB98540024.
The access and/or use of the website www.macaioeurope.com, gives to whom does it the condition of user, accepting, from that precise moment, fully and without reservations of any kind, the present general terms, as well as the particular terms that, in their case, complement, modify o substitute the general conditions in relation with specific services and contents of the website.
II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user commits to use the website, its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, the good faith, the uses generally accepted and the public order.
Furthermore, it is forbidden the use of the website with illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party that, in any way, may cause damage or impedes the regular use of the website.
Regarding the contents (informaiton, texts, graphics, audio and/or video files, pictures, designs, etc.) it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless having the authorisation of its legit holders or being legally permited.
- Any violation of THE HOLDER or their legitimate holders’ rights on them.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes, different from those strictly permited.
- Any attempt to obtain contents from the webiste by any means different from those available to users, as well as those regularly used on the net, as long as they don’t cause any damage to the holder.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE HOLDER will be able to unilaterally modify and without notice, as long as it is considered appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or remove the services, contents and access and/or use terms of it.
The establishment of any “hiperlink” between any website and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- It is not permited the reprodcution, be it total or partial, of any of the services and contents of the webiste.
- Excepting previous and explicit consent, the webiste in wich the hiperlink is placed will not inlcude any brand, commercial name, sign, naming, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs owned by THE HOLDER
- Under no circumstances will THE holder be accountable for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the hiperlink is made, nor the informations and manifestations included in it.
V. WARRANTY AND ACCOUNTABLITY EXCLUSIONS
THE HOLDER does not acknowledge any warranty nor is considered accountable for, in any case, the damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The absence of availability, maintenance and effective working of the webisteand/or its services and contents.
- The lack of utility, accuracy or validity of the website and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations from the users.
- The existence or viruses or malware in its contents.
- The reception, obtainment, saving, distribution or transmition, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use contrary to the present General Terms, good faith, the generally accepted uses or the public order of the website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services offered by third parties to the users of the website.
- The infringement by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation with the services offered to the users through the website.
The duration of the webiste and the provision of its services is undefined.
Without any prejudice of the above mentioned, THE HOLDER has the right to interrupt, suspend or finish the provision of the web service or any of the services that are part of it, in the same terms claimed in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The present General Terms are according the Spanish legislation.
I MAS D ELECTROACUSTICA, S.L. and the user, with explicit renounce of any other charter that may correspond to them, are submited to the jurisdiction of the Trials of the user’s residency for any questions that may occur or actions that may take place derived from the provision of services of the webiste and its services and contents, as well as the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of what is here established.
Given the case of the user having their residency outside Spain, I MAS D ELECTROACUSTICA, S.L. and the user, with explicit renounce of any other charter that may correspond to them, are submited to the jurisdiction of the Trials of Cedeira.
The USER has the ability to set up their web browser to be warned on screen of the reception of cookies and to reject their installation on the hard drive. Please. consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary that the USER allows the installation of cookies sent by the WEBSITE however, in that case it will be necessary that the USER registers as such in any of the services that require previous registration.
In the same way, our servers automatically detect the IP address and the domain used by the user. All this data is registered in a server activity file that allows for the data process with the purpose of getting statistical metrics that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to our web services, etc.
UNSUBSCRIPTION FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
According to the law of Information Society Services 34/2002 it is guaranteed to the user the possibility of stop receiving commercial information in a maximum period of 10 days from the moment their willing is communicated via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]